Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another new batch! Inspiration cometh

Well after the agony that the camisks represented I expected it to be a while before I had anything new to offer; yet here we are, a week and a day latter and I have five new silks to share.



Not quite as elaborate as My Rose silks or Pirate silks, my new Plaid silks do offer something new; A sweet sculped waist drape that I bought off the marketplace. It really curves with the female avatar hips in second life and I think it looks pretty good!  Ye, I know it's not autumn theme that I promised, but it was what inspired me!

The top comes in Jacket, shirt, and undershirt layers and there is a lovely silver butterfly pin to accent the plaid skirt with a matching hairclip that I think really finishes the outfit. Available colors are pink, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple. Because Orange is the devil and I will only make it if specifically requested.

After some prompting from a friend I now have a little cart in the Sias market, so far it does not seem to have made me any profit, but hey. Sales have to pick up at some point right? In my main shop I now officially have more packages to sell than my 25 prim allotment so I had to take down some of the sell boards and put in an Alika vendor (did the same thing at the sias Market too) It was a little complicated to set up at firs, never having used one before, but it had a very clear instruction notecard with it that was a life saver!

Here is a screenshot of my first full store, Yes I know it's really more of a booth.  But it's mine and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment