Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'm Back

I'm back.  After two years and lots of trial and errors I am back, both to Secondlife and to creating.  I've learned a few new tips and tricks along the way and I have to say my new endeavors are leaps and bounds above the old. 
 A little Eighties, a little oriental the Dark floral silks were fun to make.  I really love the contrast of the light blue and the black but I included the lighter version for those who don't.


StarSpangled Girl was of course inspired by the avengers movie and Captain America.  There is something that is so much fun about crating a silk that is a parody of a popular character.

I've had my first commission.  One of the entrants in the Next top Gor model.  It's been delivered and she loves it so once the twelfth has come and gone I will be adding that to my store as well.  Until then her commission remains a closely guarded secret.... Well ok.  I'll give one hint.  This is the background for the add:

No comments:

Post a Comment