Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Well.  Grand opening week is over today.  And I think I've sold about five things from my in world store.  It's alright though.  It is not as if I have rent that is due.  Although I have set up my vendor to pay a 10% commission to the woman who's land I am on.  I figure it is just a matter of advertizing now to get the product out there.  I've been working hard on updating a bunch of my older adds.. It's busy work but anything that might help, right?

So this:

 Becomes this:
 And for another update, this:
 Is now this:
Now that I am getting the hang of creating textures I think it is showing real improvement in the quality.  Just look at that black lace lining the bottom of the bodice.  I could never have managed that a year ago.  I've only got two silks that I feel still need updated.  The Alice and Red Queen silks and about twelve more adds to fix and then I will have everything loaded into my online store that is on the Marketplace. 

Also I have a ton of new silk ideas running around in my head that I will get to eventually! Alot of which could be considered cosplay, with a silky twist of course!  

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment