Sunday, October 7, 2012

Its October Madness!

For me the best part about Halloween is the costumes.  So with that in mind I've been working hard and have three Halloween themed outfits completed and ready for sale.




The textures were all done in Photoshop.  I realize the cutesie nature of the theme but in this season of costumes it seemed appropriate.  I may try doing a Felicity Costume next but I am hesitant to spend more lindens on purchasing the feet and hand paw sculpts that would be necessary to really pull that one off.  There is still a lot of time in the month I may do a witch, black cat, bat and spider themed silk as well.  We will see what inspiration hits.

On an off subject I spent two hours this morning going through my landmarks for roleplay sims and my list has shrunk by about one third.  What is it about gorean roleplay on second life that makes sims just fade away and die? 

No comments:

Post a Comment