Saturday, September 29, 2012

I'm bad at these.

I'm bad at this.  I'm really, really bad at this whole blogging thing.  But While I am horrible at remembering to come update this blog I have been very, very, good about creating.  I've got 67 different silks and things out on the market.  My best seller is undoubtedly the Kajira Starter Kit with over 800 sold. But then its really a steal at 25 lindens for a simple HUD that overrides walk and crawl and gives about twelve different poses to choose between for serving.  It also comes with a brand, whip marks for roleplaying, a tintable camisk and silk to get a girl started, tons of note cards with information about Gor and a few simple chore props.  This thing really has it all.  Most of the animations are freebies that come from the open collar system and many of the notecards can be found other places, but everything else is mine.  I remember what it was like to try and get started roleplaying in gor and I think every girl deserves to get a little boost for a very reasonable price.

Of course, that is actually one of my oldest products.  I've done a bunch of updates.

Black and Gold Rose Silks:


Became this!


 And these:





Became These:





You have to admit the new stuff is far superior to the old.  From the detail of the adds with their more interesting backgrounds to the quality of the silks themselves.   Each one is accented with a different suite.  Hearts for the Queen, Diamonds for Alice, Spades for the Hatter and Clubs for Cheshire.  The White Rabbit has a few hearts hidden in her outfit as well, because after all, she did work in the Queen's court. This is only some of the new things I have created since June.  But it is the last of my updates.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment